Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pebble Beach Modern

Those lovely beach side lots in Windenburg just beg for a sleek modern home with plenty of windows to enjoy the view.  Here is my take on a contemporary beach house, but it will work just about anywhere.

Pebble Beach Modern has 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 baths, a formal dining room, plenty of space for entertaining, a media room, a pool, and tons of mature plants in the garden.  Best of all, the design leaves plenty of ways for you to easily expand if your family grows.



$140k on a 20x30 lot for ease of placement
No CC







large open main floor is ideal for entertaining


upstairs there are 2 master suites, making the home ideal for a legacy family with multiple generations under the same roof


The kids have the basement with 3 large bedrooms, a bath, and a multipurpose media room























4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love those beach lots and this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love those beach lots and this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    Virginia Beach Timeshares

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was overwhelmingly impressed to see the French bedroom at my sister’s home in Swindon when I visited her last Christmas and it was replete with wingback style French armchairs, French beds and French armoires that looked stunning along with the beautiful furnishings and accessories. When I inquired, she told me that all of these French furniture were bought from a renowned furniture store in London that had it all in its exclusive collection of chairs, tables and beds.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.